Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 00:00 Before you begin, you'll need a mold to cast the bricks.
- 00:04 You can buy one or make it with some wood and nails.
- 00:08 You'll also need to gather some plastic trash. It doesn't need to be clean.
- 00:13 Cut the plastic into strips using a pair of scissors.
- 00:18 Fill a bucket with one part cement, one part water and three parts sand.
- 00:24 Add the plastic to the mix. Judge the amount using your common sense.
- 00:29 Dump the mix into the molds and leave it some days to dry in the shade.
- 00:34 Unmold the bricks. Once you have enough, you can make something out of them.
- 00:40 For example, you can make a table by using the bricks as legs and casting the top in a different mold.